WHO IS WOMEN’S FELLOWSHIP?
All women who attend Church of the Valley.
WHAT IS WOMEN’S FELLOWSHIP?
Our primary purpose is to strengthen the women of Church of the Valley and to surround her with an environment and experiences that enables her to develop as a Child of God.
Our secondary purpose is to support the programs of Church of the Valley as we serve the cause of Christ in the community and throughout the world.
HOW DO WE DO THIS?
We provide programs of worship, study, fellowship and service to our church and the community to encourage this process.
Holiday Gift Faire Workshops: 5, 12, 19, 26
- 13th – “Kick Off” Luncheon 12noon
- 20th – Executive Board Meeting 9:30am
- 28th – Welcome to Women’s Fellowship 6:30pm
Holiday Gift Faire Workshops: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- 4th - Circle Meeting 9:30am
- 18th – Executive Board Meeting 9:30am
- 29th – Move Faire Things 11:00am
- 30th – Begin Faire set up 1:00pm
- 1st – 4th – Gift Faire Set Up all week
- 1st - Circle Meeting 9:30am
- 3rd – Holiday Gift Faire 12–4pm
- 4th – Holiday Gift Faire 9am–3pm
- 11th – Holiday Gift Faire 9am–3pm
- 21st – Executive Board Meeting 12pm
- 6th - Circle Meeting 10am
- 13th – Christmas Luncheon 12noon
- 20th – Executive Board Meeting 10am
Bread of Life
Bread of Life Ministry distributes evangelistic bread loves at Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Contact Bonnie Cortez if you’d like to learn more!
If you enjoy crafts, then Handicrafts is for you! Crafts made during the Handicrafts Ministry are sold and the proceeds are donated to various ministries or people in need. Contact Lanetta Roy if you’d like to learn more!
The Hospitality Team is responsible for prepping the Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall for Sunday morning services.
Church of the Valley’s Hospitality Ministry is looking for a few extra hands.
Hospitality consists of three teams of volunteers that serve under the Board of Deacons. Each team serves for a month every three months. Duties include preparing the sanctuary for Sunday Services, greeting people with a smile, taking the offering, and preparing coffee and cookies for after-church fellowship.
Please contact the church office or Teresa McNally if you are interested in this rewarding ministry.
Mission Skilled is a ministry for the residents of Mission Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center. Marmen Mendoza leads this service, which meets every Sunday at 11:10am. Please email her if you are interested in helping!
If you are interested in serving on the worship or tech teams, please contact Erin Cheney.
Samaritan’s Purse is the organization responsible for Operation Christmas Child, a shoebox ministry in which churches send shoeboxes full of gifts to children in need around the world. Contact Bonnie Cortez if you’d like to know more!