WHO IS WOMEN’S FELLOWSHIP?
All women who attend Church of the Valley.
WHAT IS WOMEN’S FELLOWSHIP?
Our primary purpose is to strengthen the women of Church of the Valley and to surround them with an environment and experiences that enables them to develop as Children of God.
Our secondary purpose is to support the programs of Church of the Valley as we serve the cause of Christ in the community and throughout the world.
HOW DO WE DO THIS?
We provide programs of worship, study, fellowship and service to our church and the community to encourage this process.
Holiday Gift Faire Workshops: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- 18th – Executive Board Meeting 9:30am
- 29th – Move Faire Things 11:00am
- 30th – Begin Faire set up 1:00pm
- 1st – 4th – Gift Faire Set Up all week
- 1st - Circle Meeting 9:30am
- 3rd – Holiday Gift Faire 12–4pm
- 4th – Holiday Gift Faire 9am–3pm
- 11th – Holiday Gift Faire 9am–3pm
- 19th - Thank Offering Luncheon - 11:15pm
- 21st – Executive Board Meeting 12pm
- 6th - Circle Meeting 10am
- 13th – Christmas Luncheon 12noon
- 20th – Executive Board Meeting 10am